Resolving disputes with your employer
A dispute with your employer can be stressful for any number of reasons, but getting the right legal advice and support can quickly see things improve.
Whether you work, or worked, for a small, family owned business or a large multinational, our barristers will give you objective advice on the best way to resolve matters, so you can get on with your career.
We regularly appear in the High Court, County Courts, Employment Tribunals, Employment Appeal Tribunals and the higher appellate courts, but equally we can often resolve matters using mediation, arbitration and informal negotiation.
Here are some of the matters we can help you with:
- Disciplinary and grievance hearings;
- Discrimination – including sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation and religion or belief;
- Employment contracts;
- Equal pay;
- Maternity and paternity issues, including flexible working applications;
- Redundancy, TUPE and employment protection;
- Settlement agreements;
- Unfair dismissal;
- Wrongful dismissal and other contract disputes, such as restrictive covenants.